The nucleus for vital safety documentation and information on job sites.
Pre-Qualify & Verify Subcontractors
Set Your Safety Standard
As a General Contractor, you set the requirements on your job site. Using myComply’s project feature allows you to set your standards, and control/store all subcontractor safety documentation.
Large & small-scale projects use myComply to:
- Pre-qualify subcontractor documents
- Verify all subcontractor worker training
- Store all subcontractors safety information
- Communicate & approve documentation submissions prior to orientation
Unlock Additional Features With Premium (+)
Basic projects allow general contractors and subcontractors exchange information, but upgrading to premium allows contractors to run daily reports, see who was on their site, and link Smart Badges to worker profiles.
(Basic) Pre-Qualify & Doc Exchange
A project in myComply is the center where all of your safety documentation lives.
- Collect sub-trade information
- Store signed documents
- Centralize data
- Approve or reject submissions
- House communication & dialogue with subs
(+) Smart Badge Technology
A visual representation of training is always readily available on your job site.
- The link to smarter access control and attendance logs
- Create traceable ID
- Emergency contact information accessed quickly on site
- All certifications on every worker
(+) Attendance &
Know who is on your job site and when they were there (video below)
- Use Smart Badge to Check-In/Out
- Set up mobile or stationary terminal
- Import data automatically to myComply
- Access detailed compliance reports
Daily Attendance on Your Project
Use your Smart Badge or myComply Smart SST Card to check into the job site. Contractors can run a mobile, stationary, or integrated check-in on their job site.
Want to start a project?
We can help you get started! Registering with myComply is free, and we will help you start managing your project safety more efficiently and effectively.
If you want more information on how to get started, book a demo with us!