ONLINE COURSE DISCLAIMER / STUDENT ATTESTATION
I attest & acknowledge all the following statements:
- I understand that as the course registrant, I am the only one that has been given secure access to the online class.
- I understand that I must have a working knowledge of the internet and the approved electronic device, I will be using to attend the online course.
- I understand that I must have continuous access to an “approved electronic device” that has a working camera and a reliable connection to the internet.
- I understand that I must actively participate, attend, and complete the entire course as per the established amount of time without any form of assistance from anyone else.
- I understand that I will be in an appropriate environment that is free of all distractions but not limited to (driving, eating, working, family members, pets, etc.).
- I understand that I must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in the language the class is being instructed in.
- I understand that the entire class will be recorded for compliance and training purposes.
- I understand that I may not make audio or video recordings of any class activity at any time.
- I understand that all aspects of each online class are exclusively the property of Menotti Enterprise LLC and can not be recorded or redistributed to anyone that is not actively participating in the class.
- I understand that if I am found to be inactive or not physically present during any span of time that is not deemed a break by the trainer I can be removed from the class.
- I understand that if I am removed from the class for non-participation, I understand that I will have to complete the entire class over again at my own expense.
- I understand that Menotti Enterprise LLC reserves the right to cancel a class due to low or limited student registration.